Friday, March 5, 2010

Beacon Hill Interior Finished!


Well, I've finally finished the interior trim on the house! What a chore...and so challenging to stain everything. I have a few bits and pieces to finish off, but it's more or less done.


I like taking pictures from all kinds of odd angles as you can tell.


I'm thinking of making window seats in both the bay windows on the main floor, but I need to mull that over a bit.


I would also like to say a warm hello and welcome to all new followers!


7 comments:

Susan Holloway said...

:-O That is so gorgeous! I know what you mean about being on the same mini wavelength. I think we were each other's second-ish blog followers and it seems like we have taken many of the same steps into this fun little world! Not to mention the Beacon Hill! I am driving to Pennsylvania to get mine, er, my daughter's :) in April. I am sure I will be asking for finishing advise, starting with HOW did you do the lead in your windows? Absolutely perfect!

Roelie said...

It has become really beautiful. Congratulations! Now you can start setting up the rooms.
Good luck !

Cynthia's Minilife said...

Thanks for your comments! Susan, the windows had white mullion lines already on them. I got some small peel and stick lines from Michael's and stuck them on following the pattern already there. I look forward to seeing your progress on the Beacon Hill when you get it!
Cynthia

Unknown said...

I really like the style of your house! You're doing a really good job :)
Your house'll be a grate piece!
Best for you!
Belén.

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por el trabajo realizado en la casita, es una preciosidad!!!!!!.
besitos ascension

JDayMinis said...

This is so beautiful, lovely details and lighting.

synnøve said...

Looks lovely without the furniture...it's like looking into a real home. It is just waiting fore furniture and real life!!!
It is beautiful :-)
Synnøve :)