Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff!...



Hi, there! I'm starting to go a little crazy working on many projects at once...I got a little tired with "stoning" the exterior and took a break to try my hand at making mini furniture and accessories. I made an antique wood "wet sink" with a copper (colored) sink - it needs a pump as well. I will either buy one or try to make one if I'm feeling ambitious. I also tried making some plates out of polymer clay with a paper design mod-podged on. They turned out a little wobbly (o.k. alot wobbly) but I tried doing this without gathering the proper tools...soooo I'll need to try again. The itty bitty glassware came in the mail today and is amazingly proportioned for its size (1/2" glasses and 1" decanter). The stones on the chimney are egg carton with pastel powder colors brushed on. Now I need to seal them and grout the spaces in between.




1 comment:

Norma Bennett said...

Haha, the plate might be a bit/lot wobbly but it has a LOT of naive charm!