Sunday, February 28, 2010

7 Things You Don't Know About Me...

Thanks again Susan of http://mes-petits-pieds-a-terre.blogspot.com/ for passing the "Kreativ Blogger" on to me! To follow through on the rules I will mention 7 things about myself that I'm sure none of you know. This is probably a good thing, since I don't have much of a profile:

1. I'm going crazy with all the painting and staining of trim but I'm hoping to finish in the next few days and finally post something new (and hopefully interesting to look at).
2. I have a little dog (7 lbs.) named Tess who is 1/2 Maltese, 1/4 Cairn Terrier, and 1/4 Poodle. She's my constant sidekick when I'm at home, but hates my craft room as she gets no attention whatsoever in there.
3. I watch Turner Classic Movies while I'm doing minis and have acquired an extensive knowledge (at least more than I did before) of the history of American popular film.
4. I'm watching the closing ceremonies of the winter Olympics while I write this, and am a proud Canadian especially today - yay, Canada!!!
5. I'm a Realtor here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so if anyone is looking to buy (or sell) a property here, let me know. My website is: http://www.letusselledmonton.com/
6. I'm increasingly concerned about the economy of the world and the huge debt we have accumulated as nations, and as individuals. I hope you are all working towards being debt free and independent, as we may be headed for greater hardship in the future. Live to create rather than to consume.
7. I love wine (in moderation, of course) and I think I'll pour a glass now...a toast to all my newfound mini friends!

I will pass this award on soon, either in a subsequent post, or gradually as I discover more wonderful mini bloggers.

No comments: